We have designed several Latvian language programmes for beginners and students with previous knowledge of Latvian.
The programmes are based on lifelong learning peculiarities and promote personal development, social inclusion, civic participation and competitiveness in the labour market.
When implementing the programmes, our teachers use narrative, communicative and presentation, pair and group work methods, as well as discussions, thus helping to consolidate the newly acquired knowledge of the language.
- Free courses (sponsored by the Society Integration Foundation, Riga City Council Education,
- Culture and Sports department or the State Employment Agency);
- Individual classes;
- Corporative courses (on-site);
- Business Latvian;
- Preparatory course for the State Language Certification course;
- Preparatory course for the Naturalization exam to obtain Latvian citizenship.